Friday 16 March 2012

Plunge into action!



Bright and early that next morning, I wasted no time to get ready for my outing that day. I was all ready by 8a.m.
At the entrance of the hotel building, the view was crowded streets, and roads that were jammed with cars. I instantly panicked, worrying that the traffic congestion would ruin my plans for the day. However, I went back to action very soon, i was not a person who was flustered easily. With the knowledge that the quickest way to get to a desired destination in this country was to hail a taxi, my eyes scanned the area for any signs of a vacant taxi. My eyes zeroed in on an approaching taxi, immediately flailing my arms.
I succeeded in my quest of hailing the taxi. Next up, I had to silence my growling stomach.

- 10th December





No comments:

Post a Comment